About the Job
Industrial Construction Estimator
Yates Construction is seeking a candidate to fulfill a vital role in the preconstruction services of our Jacksonville Division Office.The candidate will be joining our proven winning team which is located in our Jacksonville, FL Division Office. This individual will be assisting with quantity take off, pricing, review of plans and specifications and the compilation of project estimates as well as scheduling, procuring, and executing document control procedures for ongoing projects.
The candidate must be able to:
- Read and understand scope of work and specification documents
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Field measure and estimate accurate quantities
- Recruit and qualify subcontractors and suppliers
- Possess a strong knowledge of building materials and construction methodologies
- Display strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Display knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Schedule utilizing Microsoft Projects and/or Primavera P6
- Travel on short term basis
- BS in Construction Science or equal
- 4 years of experience in preconstruction activities
Compensation: we offer a competitive compensation and benefit package
Background Check and Drug Screening are conditions of employment.
Send Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 20541077 jacksonville