Commercial Operations IT Manager - Sales Cloud - Johnson & Johnson (Jacksonville, Florida)
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Manager, Commercial Operations Vision-Sales Cloud to be located in Jacksonville, FL.
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care manufactures ACUVUEÂ® brand contact lenses. Johnson & Johnson Vision Care has operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding our brands and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the industry.
The Sales Cloud Product Line Owner is a global Manager position that will lead a team managing all elements of the Sales Force Dot Com Sales Cloud Platform for the Vision organization. This position reports to the Commercial Ops Global Product Line Owner and partners with BUIT BTLâs, respective BUIT PLOâs, Business Users and IT delivery partners (ITAS, ISRM and GTS). Key Deliverables include: Global SFDC Sales Cloud Strategy (roadmap/business cases), Global Platform Governance, Prioritization of the platformâs project portfolio & Operational execution of the platform. Will work closely with other components of the Commercial Operations team that manages SFDC technologies.
- Sets a clear vision for the SFDC Platform (product) and is responsible for multi-generation platform strategy
- Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the platform/product features by business value
- Understand the businessâs needs and priorities from the platform/product
- Negotiate with the business to see what items (story points) are built and which are bag-logged based on capacity
- Accountable for development work getting done correctly
- Develops acceptance criteria
- Understands development estimates and how levels of effort impact the priority of requirements
- Tracks progress of product development in the context of the larger program (scrum master owns day to day burn down charts)
- Reports back to the business on status on the delivery of features, functionality and applications
- Has a combination of global and regional accountability
- Ensure team goals and objectives align to company and functional strategies.
- Manages all aspects of the J&J personnel development processes (coaching, mentoring)
- Ensure JNJ talent development conversations are executed with each team member
- Manages resources in multiple timezones/locations
- Sustain high Credo Engagement role model leadership
- Recruit top talent for open positions
- Adherence to JNJ Training requirements, portfolio, project management and IT procurement processes
- Ensure system compliance with JNJ Standards
- Fulfill IT System Business Service Agreements
- A minimum of a Bachelorâs Degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant technology experience is required
- This position requires previous industry, business process and business strategy knowledge
- Operations knowledge, domain expertise, and experience working across multiple levels of business stakeholders is required
- This position requires knowledgeable experience with Salesforce.com CRM service technologies: Sales Cloud (including DSA), Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud.
- A minimum of 1 year of previous people management experience is required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail to facilitate a close relationship with respective IT & business teams
- Ability to work with virtual, multi-cultural, global cross functional teams.
- Experience in the Healthcare, FMCG (Fast-moving consumer goods) and/or medical technology industries is a plus
- An aptitude of various Commercial IT technologies specifically within marketing & CRM solutions.
- May require up to 15% international and domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=2828170606&lang=en
• Post ID: 16897618 jacksonville