GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES
The Supply Chargemaster Analyst is critical to the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the division chargemaster Gold Standard and analyzing financial information to support the Supply Chargemaster Manager. This position works with the Division Supply Chain CFO to calculate revenue neutrality adjustments, charge modification impacts and standardize the supply mark-up algorithms to ensure consistent supply charging practices and ensure compliance with policies and procedures. The Supply Chargemaster Analyst consults with Shared Service Center Revenue Integrity for review and approval of the supply chargemaster changes and for proper coding of supply items to ensure accurate reimbursement and the supply item files for proper charge vs. non charge classification. The Supply Chargemaster Analyst obtains, analyzes, and develops reports on supply revenue performance indicators.
SUPERVISOR – Supply Chargemaster Manager
BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or Supply Chain preferred.
- At least one to three years of experience in accounting, finance, and/or supply chain management required.
- Experience with chargemaster management highly preferred.
- Experience within the healthcare industry preferred.
This is a part-time position.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensure accurate collection of supply charge financial and performance data for each supply chain facility.
- Responsible for analysis, implementation and ongoing maintenance of supply chargemaster, supply item chargeable attributes, charge algorithms and charge practice modifications.
- Review supply chargemaster for proper revenue code and HCPCS assignment to ensure accurate reimbursement.
- Consult with the Shared Service Center Revenue Integrity to obtain approval for all supply item chargeable attributes and supply procedure code development/modifications.
- Collaborate with facility supply chain director to identify and communicate all supply item charge practice modification opportunities.
- Communicate supply item charge practices, trends and revenue performance to the Supply Chargemaster Manager.
- Reviews and maintains facilities supply item charge algorithms on a consistence basis and recommends modifications to Supply Chargemaster Manager as necessary.
- Analyze and interpret trends in performance measurement data and report findings to Supply Chargemaster Manager.
- Continual review of facility supply item files to ensure proper system and item classification.
- Support Supply Chargemaster Manager on analysis of supply item chargeable attribute assignment and
- Provide assistance to facility supply chain director and facility department manager on chargeable supply item issues as directed by Supply Chargemaster Manager.
- Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct philosophy and Mission and Value Statement.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Organization – proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages responsibilities.
Tactical execution – performs the analysis and protects the integrity of complex programs and processes. Personal Computer Skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required.
Project management – assesses work activities and allocates time appropriately.
Financial Analysis Skills - knowledge of research techniques sufficient to collect and interpret data. Knowledge of descriptive statistics to analyze statistical data and prepare estimates. Understanding of legal and fiscal requirements and regulations. Skill in interpreting and analyzing data. Skill in examining documents for correctness and interpreting their accuracy. Able to perform analytical mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately.
Communication - communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
Customer Orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
Interpersonal Skills - able to work effectively with other employees and external parties.
Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08749-13581&lang=en
• Post ID: 16761413 jacksonville