Posted: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 5:27 AM
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for Senior Principal Metrology Data Integration, to be located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., VistakonÂ® Division of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., specializes in disposable contact lenses, which it markets under ACUVUEÂ® Brand contact lenses. Ever since ACUVUEÂ® transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUEÂ® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
As part of a group focused on lab system design, the role will lead a group of individuals of various engineering, system designers and functional area SMEâs to support the Vision Care LIMS solution and Vision Care data systems enabling an end to end measurement data system. The individual will be accountable for
- Strategy for Vision Care LIMS business solution aligning to lab system strategy, metrology strategy, in line metrology controls and product requirements.
- Build and support a compliant, flexible and automated LIMS system for a quality control lab environment, in line process control and system management.
- Enable an end to end data system from insert measurement systems to final lens release measurement systems.
- Enable lab system for continuous improvement and new product launch in LIMS and lab software management systems.
- Requirements and business case to enable design and deployment of data systems for a growing, complex and automated lab system
- Data system requirements and deployed solution to support new products and measurement systems of future in a high volume automated environment.
- Strategy for customized metrology interface to LIMS
- Design, deployment and maintenance of software systems to support metrology file management on instrument platforms.
- Ownership of structure and supporting roles for the LIMS business team and software systems supporting labs.
- Development of a team to recognize and support LIMS of future.
- Alignment of LIMS strategy with IT community
- Liaison with functional area leaders (lab, supply chain, R&D, new products)
- Optimized cost of ownership of LIMS solution
- Alignment with quality system for change control process
- Lead cross functional change committee for LIMS change control
- Team development and growth of a technical team.
- Influencing the broader community to align on LIMS strategy.
- Driving alignment on required changed
- Influencing the Quality LAB organization to be prepared and enabled as a final user of the system.
- Lead the Vision Care LIMS community
- There is a technical element where the person will be the SME on the LIMS integrated solution in final state.
- This position is responsible for adhering to environmental and safety policy and procedures and supports department environmental and safety objectives
- Bachelor Degree â Computer systems/Science/Engineering related field is required Advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years working in industry is required.
- 4-6 years of experience in Six Sigma is preferred.
- Demonstrated project management experience in Lab systems is preferred.
- Demonstrated managerial experience for a technical group required.
- Experience in designing high volume automated Lab systems preferred.
- Experience in database management is required.
- Experience in working on measurement/lab software solutions and databases required
- Experience in a regulated environment is required.
- Experience with Labware LIMS preferred
- Experience with data analytics required
- Experience with Quality System requirements for lab data systems is preferred
- Experience in the medical device lab systems preferred
- Proven leadership and development of technical teams is required.
- Proven ability to work with other leaders to develop and implement new strategies is required.
- Experience in collaboration across multi functional global groups is required
- This position may require up to 20% domestic and international travel and will be based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)
R&D Engineering (R&D)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3817170616&lang=en
• Location: Jacksonville
• Post ID: 16673748 jacksonville