The primary responsibilities include:
1. On a daily basis, work directly with Afloat Training Group Mayport trainers in order to complete afloat CYBER and Communications Mission Area events as directed by the Surface Force Readiness Manual (SFRM) and Surface Force Exercise Manual (SFEM). The candidate will conduct administrative and material assessments of ships’ classified and unclassified Local Area Networks.
2. Upon completion of training, consolidate comments and recommendations in End of Mission Reports and when required, provide written and oral debriefs to the Mission Area Leads.
3. Review Mission Area associated administrative, material assessment and training materials to ensure compliance with Fleet regulations.
4. Attend Mission Area conferences and provide post meeting Way Ahead recommendations.
5. Conduct Mission Area review of Level Of Knowledge exams. Validate the accuracy of test bank questions to ensure test material reflects current policies and directives.
6. Provide assistance to the customers Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
7. Assist customer with Authority To Operate (ATO) guidance.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17015479&lang=en
• Post ID: 16784733 jacksonville