Memorial Hospital (an HCA facility) is located less than 20 miles from the beaches of Jacksonville. We are the premiere medical facility in the Jacksonville area featuring a Certified Chest Pain Center, Certified Stroke Center as well as a dedicated Heart Center. Memorial Hospital is also a U.S. News and World Report Best Hospital.
The Administrative/Sales Clerk responsibilities include:
- Customer Service: Provides effective customer service for all customers
- Knowledge of all products in inventory
- Problem solving customer concerns
- RMS/Point of Sale Register/Inventory System:
- Maintain and be knowledgeable of Point of Sale Register/Inventory System.
- Close out registers daily, prepare z-tapes and deposits leaving each register with $75 cash.
- Balance Petty Cash Drawer weekly, need two verifying signatures.
- Maintain inventory by barcoding, pricing and entering new inventory in RMS.
- Provide creative displays for inventory
- Make recommendations for new products and create purchase orders for new merchandise matching invoices with received product.
- Scheduling Employees.
- Responsible for self-scheduling to meet needs of the department. Submit to Supervisor for approval remembering vacations, sales, fundraisers and holiday.
- Coordinate employee schedule with the volunteer monthly work schedule.
- General Duties:
- Complete assignments and other special projects as assigned.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=02525-11472&lang=en
• Post ID: 16761213 jacksonville