Company Name: Brown Fertility
Required Travel: 0-10%
Min Education: MD
Min Experience: None
Job Function: Physician
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $300,000.00 - $400,000.00 (Yearly Salary)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Reproductive Endocrinologist to join our team in the greater North Florida coastal area. Brown Fertility is seeking a compassionate, progressive Reproductive Endocrinologist to join our established practice.
- We offer an attractive compensation package and comprehensive benefits.
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available.
- Physicians have the opportunity to achieve partnership within two years.
- With over 16 years of experience in the region and four active providers, we are the largest IVF center servicing the Central & North Florida coastal region.
- Our embryology staff boasts the first successful pregnancies in the USA from cryopreserved oocytes (since 2000) and continues to be the most experienced lab staff in the Southeastern United States.
- We have the most modern embryology lab in Florida and consistently have well above national average IVF pregnancy success rates.
- Coastal Florida is an actively growing region with a beautiful climate and is a terrific place to work and play.
- Part-time and full-time employment accepted. Second and third year fellows are also welcome.
Please call Dr. Samuel Brown (or Administrator Julius) at 904-260-0352 for more information and/or interviewing.
Website: www.BrownFertility.comJob Requirements
Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Board eligible or certified
Contact Person: Julius Varzoni or Samuel Brown MD
Email Address: email@example.com
• Post ID: 15205673 jacksonville