For over 45 years, Memorial Hospital has been a leader in providing quality healthcare to Northeast Florida. Memorial Hospital is a 418-bed acute care hospital located less than 20 miles from the beaches of Jacksonville and offering a full line of services, including 24-hour emergency care at three different locations. We feature an accredited Chest Pain Center, certified Stroke Center, dedicated Heart Center, Bone and Joint Center, and Memorial’s maternity center, Special Beginnings.
Under the direct supervision of the staff Pharmacist the Pharmacy Technician, process, compound and prepare medications upon receiving medication orders from physicians or other qualified practitioners; fill and deliver drug requisitions received from patient care areas; repackage medications, conduct patient billing; restocking and ordering supplies; assist in the delivery of medication to patient care areas; and assist the Pharmacist in other operation duties as needed.
1. Assist Pharmacist in dispensing of doses following department guidelines.
3. Demonstrates accuracy in filling initial orders and IV’s
4. Purchases and/or receives drugs following department guidelines.
5. Compounds parenterol admixture using asceptic technique.
6. Correctly places pharmacy generated form in patient's chart.
9. Accurately refills automated drug distribution cabinets.
10. Maintains inventory in a neat and organized fashion.
11. Assists in putting away returned medications on a daily basis.
12. Packages/Bar-Codes medications following department guidelines.
13. Restock and transport code 5 carts following department guidelines.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=02525-12629&lang=en
• Post ID: 16760908 jacksonville