Assistant Manager - Nursing / St. Vincent s / SVM-St Vincent's Riverside / Full-Time / Rotating -
Job ID: 202083
Assistant Manager - Nursing / St. Vincent s / SVM-St Vincent's Riverside / Full-Time / Rotating
Additional Job Information
Title: Assistant Manager - Nursing
City, State: Jacksonville, FL
Location: SVM-St Vincent's Riverside
Department: Critical Care Unit 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Rotating, 72 hours, Bi-Weekly
St. Vincent s HealthCare, part of Ascension, is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system that has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding communities since 1873. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, St. Vincent s HealthCare is widely recognized for delivering personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech.
Assists with management of patient care activities and assigned staff.
- Provides direction and support to unit staff. Supervises admissions, conducts assessment of patient's needs, and initiates nursing care plans. Evaluates and documents patient progress.
- Facilitates planning, implementation, development, and evaluation of nursing programs, initiatives and objectives for the unit.
- Assists with development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between the manager, staff and other areas within the organization. Identifies and resolves issues affecting delivery of patient care services in a unit.
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Department of Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date, or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) licensure required.
- One or more of the following:
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtainedwithin 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date. ACLS replaces the BLS.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN), or Master's degree in nursing (MSN) required, or must be currently enrolled in a BSN or MSN program, and completed by May 15, 2015
- 1+ years RN experience within specialty.
How To Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity
Associated topics: asn, care, care unit, domiciliary, intensive care, maternal, nurse rn, psychiatric, tcu, transitional
• Post ID: 17871058 jacksonville