Assistant Manager - Nursing / St. Vincent's / SVM-St Vincent's Riverside / Full-Time / Day - St.
Job ID: 190057
Assistant Manager - Nursing / St. Vincent's / SVM-St Vincent's Riverside / Full-Time / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: Assistant Manager - Nursing
City, State: Jacksonville,FL
Location: SVM-St Vincent's Riverside
Department: 5C INFECTION CONTROL
Additional Job Details: FT Days, 72 Hours Bi-Weekly
Assists with management of patient care activities and assigned staff.
- Provides direction and support to unit staff. Supervises admissions, conducts assessment of patient's needs, and initiates nursing care plans. Evaluates and documents patient progress.
- Facilitates planning, implementation, development, and evaluation of nursing programs, initiatives and objectives for the unit.
- Assists with development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between the manager, staff and other areas within the organization. Identifies and resolves issues affecting delivery of patient care services in a unit.
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Department of Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date, or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) licensure required.
- One or more of the following:
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtainedwithin 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date. ACLS replaces the BLS.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN), or Master's degree in nursing (MSN) required, or must be currently enrolled in a BSN or MSN program, and completed by May 15, 2015
- 1+ years RN experience within specialty.
How To Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care, infusion, neonatal, nurse rn, psychiatric, recovery, surgery, unit
• Post ID: 17913003 jacksonville