XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney,Pepsi,L'Oreal, Toyota and many others. We're growing worldwide. And we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you're ready to give us your best, let's talk. We'd like to invest in you. (NYSE: XPO)
The SupervisorI reports directly to the Manager and is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to external customers through daily management of a team of Service Representatives/Dispatchers. As the Supervisor I, you will be responsible for motivating, coaching, counseling, and problem-solving. You will alsobe responsible for assisting the managers with development, analysis, implementation of staffing, training, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees to ensure customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
- Suggest methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both external and internal customers.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Write and administer performance review for skill improvement.
- Provide appropriate training, coaching, counseling, and direction to Customer Service Representatives/ Dispatchers.
- Address disciplinary and or performance issues according to company policy.
- Prepare corrective action forms and communicate effectively with employees regarding the appropriate corrective action as required.
- Assist manager with scheduling, and daily operation of the call center.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High School diploma or GED.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must be able to exercise good judgment and communicate effectively regarding department or employee concerns.
- Experience in supervisory role.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Call center environment with high noise level
- Extended hours including weekends
- Able to lift up to 10 pounds
- Spends most of the day on phone
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as needed.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 18894622 jacksonville