This position is a District Office Coordinator position supporting a District Sales Manager with correspondence, presentations, calendar and other administrative functions.
- Act as a receptionist, greeting clients and guests to the office.
- Manage day to day operations of the district office, including mail, supplies and sales literature inventories.
- Create and distribute statistical reports tracking financial advisor’s progress on goals.
- Assisting financial advisors with technology, paperwork and form usage.
- Training new financial advisors on paperwork processes and marketing tools available.
- MS Word Processing, Excel spread sheets, PowerPoint presentations and some data entry.
- Interacting with clients and group contacts on behalf of the financial advisors and/or District Manager.
-Strong computer skills required.
- Must be familiar with MS office suite (intermediate or advanced skills with Excel required).
- Previous experience in a financial services environment helpful.
- Two to five years office experience, five years preferred.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills required.
- Strong administrative and communication skills required.
- Self-starter must be able to follow through on projects.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig> | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.