Throughout the years, Apex has been recognized as a leader in the staffing industry and recently won awards for corporate growth and client satisfaction. Apex offers significant opportunities for advancement as we expand to meet the needs of our clients and the marketplace.
For more information about Apex Systems, visit www. apexcareers. com.
Job DescriptionJob #: 802153
Apex Systems is currently searching for a Junior - Mid-level Tibco Developer in Jacksonville, FL! This is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity.
If you are interested in the position below please email an updated copy of your resume to David Presley at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Candidates must be able to work on Apex's W2 without sponsorship** (NO C2C)
- 3+ years of industry experience in software development focus in the area of EAI using TIBCO and/or other middleware tools.
- Participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Proficient in Tibco Business Works 5.x or 6.x
- Hands on experience in RESTful, JSON, XML, XSLT, SOAP web services.
- Provide technical support to both internal and external customers.
- Good team player who participates in detailed coding and code-reviewing in a constructive manner to insure high quality and consistent coding practices.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program