Benefits Offered401K, Dental, Vision, Medical, Life
- Please read this full job listing before applying, as instructions are included
- The Certification Analyst will work with our developers and third parties to certify various parts of the payment application software.
- This position primarily involves utilizing in-house developer created test plans and thoroughly documenting results.
- Analyst will work directly with the third parties to perform required tests. These tests will be mostly automated but some manual interaction is required.
- Outcomes with detailed information about the test results will be submitted to developers for review.
- Analyst may function as point of contact between developers and third parties.
- This is a full-time position.
Salary: dependent upon experience and skills, starting at $30,000 annualized
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) skills
- Impeccable ability to follow direction
- Thorough knowledge of basic computer skills
- Highly organized
- Self motivated
- Minimum two years college or work experience
- Engineering experience is not required.
- Technical experience is not required, but will be considered a plus.
General hiring requirements:
- Applicant must be a US citizen, a lawful permanent resident (green card), or otherwise legally (and verifiably) allowed to work in the US.
- Must have a good work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Must consent to a criminal background check (due to the nature of our products).
- Excellent pay
- Relaxed work environment
- Paid Medical including Vision and Dental (FT)
- Paid time off including vacation, holiday and sick leave (FT)
- Company sponsored 401(k) retirement plan
To apply for a career:
IMPORTANT! Please carefully follow the instructions below, as failure to do so may result in your application being discarded without review. The ability to follow instructions is crucial for this position.
- Do not apply within a job search website
- Send your resume directly from you to careers at monetra dot com.
- Only submit your resume in PDF, OpenDocument (ODT), Plain text, or HTML. No other formats will be accepted.
- In the e-mail subject, please provide your name.
- In the body of the email provide the job role(s) you are applying for along with your salary requirements.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact us.
- Do not contact us about other services, products or commercial interests.
About Main Street Softworks, Inc.:
Main Street Softworks, Inc. is a well established, privately owned technology firm specializing in the design and development of advanced financial payment systems. For over 16 years, Main Street Softworks has been delivering state-of-the-art electronic payment processing solutions to large format retailers, government entities, hospitality chains, systems developers, and small merchants. Our systems are currently deployed in tens of thousands of merchant locations providing the most secure, reliable, and cost-effective solution the electronic payments industry has to offer.
While we grow, Main Street is always on the lookout for qualified candidates with the flexibility to perform a number of diverse roles. We offer highly competitive pay with excellent benefits. We are willing to consider relocation costs for the right candidate. Our employees enjoy a relaxed office environment while working closely with a team of professional and technically minded people.