About the Job
BlueStar Retirement Services, a rapidly growing 401(k) company, has an opening for a 401(k) Participant Services Specialist. Primary duties will include providing excellent customer service in response to participant account inquiries by phone and email.
- Professional, easily-understandable, friendly, and helpful phone demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with basic computer skills
- Ability and desire to get the details right
Required Prior Experience:
- At least 1 year of customer service experience required. Prior call-center experience preferred.
- At least 1 year of work (or higher education equivalent) experience in the Finance industry or equivalent education required. 401(k)-specific work experience preferred.
Our compensation package includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as 25 paid days off per year. We provide support for continuing education and skills development and enjoy a casual work environment. Opportunity for internal advancement is available for qualified employees. Come join the BlueStar team!
Interested candidates should email their resume and salary requirements to Careers@BlueStarRetirement.com.
• Post ID: 21230897 jacksonville